We are aware of some potential video playback issues that are affecting Apple TV and iOS setups.
Apple TV: Video playback "pulsing" throughout the playback in Reactive mode.
iOS: Ride video suddenly speeding up and/or instantly end the ride.
Our software developers have been working on a fix for these issues. We have a pre-release BETA version of FulGaz that should smooth out the playback glitches. If you would like early access to this version, you can download the BETA through TestFlight.
NOTE: Do not delete FulGaz beforehand. TestFlight will install the BETA version over the top of your current public version of FulGaz, retaining your settings and downloaded data.
Installing TestFlight for iOS (iPhone & iPad):
1) On your iPhone or iPad, open THIS BETA INVITE LINK.
2) Follow the prompts to install TestFlight.
3) Open TestFlight. You should see FulGaz listed as an option.
4) Install FulGaz.
5) You are now part of the FulGaz BETA testing program, and have the pre-release version of FulGaz installed on your device.
Installing TestFlight for Apple TV:
To access the beta version through TestFlight on Apple TV, you first need to install TestFlight on a separate iOS device that is logged in with the same Apple ID account.
1) Follow the iOS instructions listed above.
2) Once you have TestFlight for iOS installed and have installed the FulGaz BETA, open the App Store on your Apple TV, search for the TestFlight app and install.
3) This will give you access to the FulGaz beta version on Apple TV also.
Providing feedback on the BETA version:
If you do experience any issues with the BETA version, see anything "out of place" in the app, or have any feedback, please do get in touch! You can do so by submitting a support ticket. Pop "TestFlight Feedback" into the subject line when submitting your feedback.
Restoring the App Store (public) version of FulGaz
Firstly, please DO NOT DELETE FulGaz to revert to the public version. Deleting FulGaz will also delete any locally stored ride history and your video downloads.
To revert back to the public-release version of FulGaz, simply open the App Store on your device and search for FulGaz.
Select to install the public version again.
This will overwrite the Testflight version with the public version, while also retaining your user settings and other locally stored data.