Three things can repeatedly stop FulGaz:
- No power being received from the trainer to “push” the video along
- The video can't stream fast enough, so FulGaz has to pause for a while
- You're just looking at the video and not pedalling!
Downloading a ride first might solve both problems. You might have the most amazing internet connection on the planet, but if the wifi where you train has a weak signal, the videos will take an age to load. Also Wifi, bluetooth, ANT+ and even microwaves and baby monitors all share the same frequency. Wifi also “channel hops” within that frequency to make sure it stays connected. The result? wifi wins and fitness equipment loses.
If you’re using an iPhone, you’re probably also putting FulGaz on a bigger screen. If you’re streaming the video from the internet and streaming it to an Apple TV, there’s potentially not much bandwidth left for your trainer. You can solve this problem by using the FulGaz Apple TV app instead.
If you’re also streaming music via bluetooth, that can be enough to cause issues. Combine them all together and there’s simply not enough bandwidth left for the trainer to talk to the iPhone.
Try the following:
- Eliminate interference such as bluetooth audio
- Move your device closer to your trainer
- Download the ride first