As we continue to add exciting new features and improve the performance quality of FulGaz, it is becoming increasingly difficult to support older devices and previous iOS versions.
Many older Apple iPads and iPhones will struggle to run the latest version of FulGaz smoothly.
You may be able to improve the performance by updating to the very latest iOS software. The current version of iOS software is version 16.xx so if your device is on iOS 14 or below, it is several important software updates behind.
Installing the very latest iOS version might help your device to run FulGaz with more stability, but many older devices will simply struggle due to their lack of processing power.
A few more tips that may improve the stability of FulGaz on older devices:
- In FulGaz settings -> video settings, set your preference to 720p
- In FulGaz settings -> video settings, tick the "Disable HLS Streaming" option
- Download the ride video in full before riding
- Keep at least 5GB of free space on your device's hard drive
- Have your device plugged into power when riding
- Close any other apps (not just minimise) that are running in the background