You will receive an email invitation to Apple's Testflight program.
This process involves installing their Testflight app on your iPad iPhone or Apple TV and adding in a Redemption code. The redemption code should either be in the testflight email, or it will include a link to it. Please note this is an Apple system, we have no control over it beyond providing the Beta and adding your details. This means we can't troubleshoot it. All we can do is send you another invite if you can't get your redemption code to work. If you need us to do this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be sent another invite.
The App store version of FulGaz and the Beta version from Testflight update each other without any loss of data or downloaded videos. DO NOT DELETE your current version of FulGaz.
First, install the TestFlight app on the device you’ll use for testing. Then, accept your email invitation or follow the public link to install the beta app. you can install the FulGaz Beta on as many devices as you want).
Installing FulGaz Beta iOS App from an Invitation Email or Public Link (This is iPhone or iPad)
- Install TestFlight on the iOS device that you’ll use for testing.
- Open your invitation email or tap on the public link on your iOS device.
- Tap View in TestFlight or Start Testing; or tap Accept, Install, or Update for the app you want to test.
Installing FulGaz Beta tvOS App from an Invitation Email
- Install TestFlight on Apple TV.
- Open your invitation email on a mobile device or computer.
- Click or tap Start Testing. You will be taken to a webpage with a redemption code.
- Open TestFlight on Apple TV.
- Go to Redeem and enter the redemption code.