Yes, you will need to change gear a lot - just like you would outside while maintaining a steady power output on an undulating climb.
Articles in this section
- Why we've created this program and how it will make you a better climber
- FulGaz 3.0 Beta - Known Issues
- Adding your Promo Code
- Download the Climbing Program
- What the new on-screen data means
- What, no ERG mode?
- Do I need to change gear during the sessions?
- What to do if you can't pedal fast enough on the steeper climbs
- What is a MAP test?
- What if my FulGaz FTP is different from my FTP in Zwift, TrainerRoad or outdoors?