Yes, you will need to change gear a lot - just like you would outside while maintaining a steady power output on an undulating climb.
Articles in this section
- Why we've created the 12 week climbing program and how it will make you a better bike rider
- Adding your Promo Code
- Download the 12 week Climbing Program
- What the new on-screen data means
- Do I need to change gear during the sessions?
- What to do if you can't pedal fast enough on the steeper climbs
- What if my FulGaz FTP is different from my FTP in Zwift, TrainerRoad or outdoors?
- Introducing Coach Bec
- What is the Climbing Program and how does it work?
- What happens if I miss a day or need to travel for a few days?