Please take the time to watch the video above before commenting or sending in a support ticket. You'll probably find it answers your questions. If you do run into an issue, please post a comment below so every other beta user can get the same advice.
iOS and Apple TV via Apple's Testflight system: https://testflight.apple.com/join/T0A5umEP
Android Beta: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7003180
Windows Beta download: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9N8X9DD24QHL
- For Windows users, please check the Microsoft store to make sure you're up to date. Don't delete your current version of FulGaz! For Windows it is a separate app, so you won't have an issues.
- For iOS and Apple TV, the Testflight version overwrites the App store version. To swap back, just download the normal version from the app store again.
- For Apple TV users. You need to open the TestFlight link on an iPhone or iPad with TestFlight installed. This activates the beta in your Apple ID. Once activated, it should show up in TestFlight on the Apple TV. You can only do this with another iPhone/iPad device. FulGaz does not issue personal invitation codes.
19th November 2020 (Please check Testflight / Microsoft App Store for updates)
- Important updates to resolve glitches during group rides and events!
- Slope scaling reset bug fix
- Layout issues and overlaps for certain iPhone sizes fixed
- For Windows 10, please update to the latest version via this link to the App Store. If you cannot see an update pending, click on the three horizontal dots next to "Launch" or in the top right corner, go to "Downloads and Updates" to double check for the new update (it may have installed automatically on some devices).
20th October 2020
- Layout overlaps and glitches fixed for iPhone screens
- Fix for "crashing on start-up screen" issue affecting certain devices
- Improved connectivity and syncing for H2 / Hammer trainers
- Added ride history extraction (behind the scenes)
- Various small bug fixes
19th October 2020
- No longer need Location Services enabled to use the Apple TV version.
- All rides should now sync and upload directly to Strava again!
- The "endless loop" connection message when exiting Apple TV app has been fixed.
9th October 2020
- Wattbike gear indicator added back!
- Elevation profile has been enabled on the secondary screen display.
- Update to Tacx trainer connections. The bug with Tacx NEO/NEO2 trainers not changing resistance has been solved, you'll no longer need to connect via separate power meter support with this latest update.
- For Windows users, please update to the latest version via this link to the Microsoft App Store. If you cannot see an update pending you may need to click on the three horizontal dots, then "Downloads and Updates" to refresh and trigger a new update.
- Apple TV app sometimes not searching for devices that were previously connected (always needing to hit "refresh" button).
- Calorie count is missing from the virtual bike computer data.
- The on-screen map and "virtual drone" features take too long to load because they start over the Vatican instead of your current location.
Development Roadmap (upcoming features)
- Sticky Bottle Rides - If you get dropped you do the equivalent of hanging on to a team car, and go at high speed until you catch up with the lead group.
- ERG mode enhancements - Extensive improvements to add your own workout functionality. Including smaller bike computer only containing workout specific data, average watts per effort, lap, uploading as a workout instead of a ride.
- Coach Mode - See watts, cadence and heart rate of all your athletes while they complete a group ride, with the option of just watching instead of riding.