Fancy racing your mates up the Alpe d'Huez? Or meeting for a casual Beach Road bunchie? With FulGaz you can create your own group rides and races! It’s as simple as choosing a course, selecting a start time and inviting your friends to join you! Read on for steps to creating and also entering group rides.
Been given a group ride invite code? See this article for steps on using it.
Create your own group ride in 5 easy steps!
1) Choose your video. Fancy a recovery ride? A fast paced time trial? Or maybe a climb? Any FulGaz ride can be turned into a group ride! Simply select the ride you wish to use and hit the “+ Group Ride” button. Note that the group ride feature does not presently support riding multiple laps of a course.
2) Select a start and closing time. The start time is the earliest entry to the event. You can leave your event open for as long as you like depending on whether you’re planning a group ride or an open event. Below you can see I’ve set mine up to be open for 10 minutes (a group ride that allows for late entries).
3) Give your ride a title. You can leave these as the default descriptions, but it's recommended you give your ride a unique name. Describe your ride! Is it a relaxed 2.0w/kg spin? Or an all-out race? You also might like to add a message of encouragement that is displayed at the start and finish of your ride.
4) Hit CREATE GROUP RIDE. Once you've created your ride, your unique group ride code will be displayed on the following screen. This is your personal code. It's linked to your account and is the same for every group ride you create. This code will remain the same and is unique to your FulGaz account.
5) Share your code! Share your invite code with all of your friends, let everybody know, shout it from the rooftops, paint it on your garage door (okay, maybe don't do that). The more people you get on board, the more fun FulGaz group rides are!
Once you share your unique code with your friends, they will need to enter your group ride invite code into FulGaz to unlock access to your created rides. Click here for more information.
Alternatively, you can add them to your group by logging into your Member's Page:
Log into - https://members.fulgaz.com/
Navigate to the "GROUP ADMIN" page.
Here, you can enter their FulGaz email to automatically add them to your group!
You can also manage who has access to your rides.
Any questions or queries? Please send a support ticket or check the FulGaz Riders Facebook page!
Article is closed for comments.