Thank you for signing up to ride your virtual event on FulGaz! While we’re sure you will love your FulGaz experience, below are a few troubleshooting tips in case you run into any problems before or during your event.
I can’t find the videos for the event
You may need to enter an exclusive code to unlock the rides. If needed, this will have been provided in a confirmation email when you registered and/or paid for your event. To enter this code, head to your Member’s Page on the FulGaz website, log in and click “Add promo code” underneath your subscription options.
Once you restart FulGaz, your event’s ride collection should appear along the top. If not, please go to settings, scroll down and tap Update Ride List, before re-starting FulGaz.
My devices are not connecting
FulGaz communicates with your devices via Bluetooth (or ANT+ for Windows 10 with an ANT+ receiver plugged in via USB). Once powered on, your devices will appear on the pairing screen when you start FulGaz. If they are not showing...
- Ensure you have your device’s Bluetooth on.
- Check your device settings to ensure FulGaz is authorised to use Bluetooth.
- Unpair your trainer/sensors from any other app (Zwift, Rouvy, Wahoo app, etc).
- Turn off other Bluetooth devices that may be causing interference.
- Hit the refresh button on the connections screen.
Resistance changes don’t match on-screen gradients
It may sound simple but unplugging your smart trainer from power for a minute to “reset” it can often solve resistance issues. They can build up a bank of commands if not completely switched off from time to time. If that doesn't resolve it...
- Check to see you have the latest firmware updates for your trainer.
- If using ANT+ try switching to Bluetooth.
- While it may not seem related, downloading the ride videos can often solve these issues.
Solving video playback issues
- Downloading the video files prior to riding often solves most issues. It is highly recommended to do so for all FulGaz events as it reduces strain on WiFi connections and device hardware.
- If you prefer to stream the video, choose a lower resolution (4K video files are HUGE).
- For iOS devices mirrored to an external screen, always connect to using an official Apple Lightning to HDMI adaptor and plug in before starting the ride video.
Wahoo KICKR Bike or Climb is not tilting automatically
- Ensure your KICKR Bike is in UNLOCKED mode. In LOCKED mode, the KICKR BIKE will still react to manual tilt adjustments from the handlebars.
- Check that your CLIMB is still paired correctly with your KICKR and powered on.
If you are still having issues with your FulGaz experience, please submit a support ticket with full details and the team will endeavour to assist you!