Thanks for signing up to ride your virtual event on FulGaz! While we’re sure you will love your FulGaz experience, below are a few troubleshooting tips in case you run into any problems before or during your event.
I can’t find the videos for the event
You may need to enter a promotional code to unlock the rides. This may have been provided in an email when you registered. To enter this code, head to the Member’s Page of the FulGaz website, log in and click “Been given a promo code? Add it here!” below your subscription options. Once you restart FulGaz, your event’s ride collection should appear along the top, if not go to settings > update ride list.
Devices are not connecting
FulGaz communicates with your devices via Bluetooth (or ANT+ for Windows 10 with an ANT+ receiver). Powered on, your devices will appear on the pairing screen when you start FulGaz.
- Ensure you have your device’s Bluetooth on.
- Check your device settings to ensure FulGaz is authorised to use Bluetooth.
- Unpair your trainer/sensors from any other app (Zwift, Rouvy, Wahoo app, etc).
- Turn off other Bluetooth devices that may be causing interference.
- Hit the refresh button on the connections screen.
Resistance changes don’t match on-screen gradients
It may sound simple but unplugging your smart trainer from power for a minute to “reset” it can often solve resistance issues. They can build up a bank of commands if not completely switched off from time to time.
- Check to see you have the latest firmware updates for your trainer.
- If using ANT+ try switching to Bluetooth.
- While it may not seem related, downloading the ride videos can often solve these issues.
- For Tacx NEO users, please see this article on automatic resistance changes.
Video playback issues
- Downloading the video files prior to riding often solves most issues. It is highly recommended to do so for all FulGaz events.
- If streaming, choose a lower resolution (4K video files are HUGE) or download the video beforehand.
- For iOS devices mirrored to an external screen, always connect to using an official Apple Lightning to HDMI adaptor.
- If a downloaded video freezes or the screen goes black, you will need to delete the file and re-download the video (see here for more info).
Wahoo KICKR Bike or Climb is not tilting automatically
- Ensure your KICKR Bike is in UNLOCKED mode. In LOCKED mode, the KICKR BIKE will still react to manual tilt adjustments from the handlebars.
- Check that your CLIMB is still paired correctly with your KICKR and powered on.
If you are still having issues with your FulGaz experience, please submit a support ticket with full details and the team will endeavour to assist you!