This is a bug we've discovered on the latest release of FulGaz where the only the Tickr X' heart-rate monitor was showing on Apple TV, the cadence wasn't displaying in ride.
This is due to be fixed in the next release of the app for Apple TV. This bug is ONLY on Apple TV and ONLY with Tickr X.
If you would like to download the latest beta version that has this bug fixed, you can access it via testflight.
To use Testflight on Apple TV, you MUST have another device with iOS (iPhone/iPad).
Installing a Beta iOS App via Email or Public Link Invitation
- Install TestFlight on an iOS device and Apple TV where you can sign in to the same App Store account.
- Tap the public link on your iOS (iPad/iPhone) device. CLICK HERE
- Tap Accept for the app you want to test.
- Open TestFlight on Apple TV. You must be signed in to the same App Store account you used on your iOS device.
- Install the app you want to test, FulGaz.
Thanks for your continued support and patience here.