If you have recently installed or updated FulGaz on your Apple TV and cannot (or can no longer) see your Bluetooth devices listed on the pairing screen, please try the following steps:
1. Ensure your trainer and/or devices are switched on, broadcasting and NOT connected to any other apps or your cycling head unit.
2. Turn off any other devices in the area that may be causing interference (Bluetooth speakers, mobile phones, wireless keyboards, Garmin Edge, etc).
3. Unplug your Apple TV and trainer from mains power for a minute, then restart.
4. Load FulGaz and tap the REFRESH option on the connections screen.
5. Your devices should be discovered within 30 seconds.
Still no luck?
It's possible you may have denied Bluetooth access when first loading the app.
This is easy to do when tapping through the pop-up messages. Unfortunately the only way to reverse this setting is to delete FulGaz, reboot your Apple TV and then install FulGaz again!
When loading FulGaz for the first time, be sure to select "Allow" when asked if FulGaz can use your device's Bluetooth.