Hardly a day goes by these days without someone asking “where’s your Mac version?” So we’re excited to release the "Beta" version of FulGaz for Mac!
FulGaz is a community-driven app. As such, we invite feedback to help make the MacOS version of the app the best it can be prior to public release. We’ve been testing this app ourselves, it’s 99% the same as the iOS (iPhone/iPad) version so we're not expecting any issues. However it is still beta software.
If you spot any bugs or glitches, please do not post on social media. Please only report any bugs using our support request page: https://support.fulgaz.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
A FEW NOTES:
- FulGaz was build around the latest "Big Sur" MacOS version. If your MacBook is running an earlier operating system, you may encounter some issues. Updating to the latest MacOS is the best option in these cases.
- The MacOS version is Bluetooth only, ANT+ is not supported at this time. We are in discussions with Garmin about how to best provide this functionality in the future.
To access and start using the MacOS FulGaz beta app...
- Download the file via the link above
- Open the file
- Double click on the app icon and open FulGaz!
If you get the below error message "FulGaz can't be open because Apple cannot check it for malicious software", follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Apple icon in the top left
- Open System preferences
- Press "Security & Privacy"
- Go to General
- Press "Open Anyway"
- Navgiate back to the FulGaz app and open it.
- Log in using your usual FulGaz email and password (or register a new account).