If you are having trouble logging in or registering on your Android device, please follow the steps below to disable an expired digital certificate. We have identified an issue with an Android certificate on certain device models, which is preventing new logins. To resolve this...
1) Head to your Android's settings menu. The app thumbnail will look like this:
2) Navigate to Security -> Encryption & Credentials -> Trusted Credentials (the exact menu names may vary slightly on different models of Android device)
3) Scroll down and find the Certificate called: "Digital Signature Trust Co (DST Root CA X3)"
4) Disable this certificate as shown in the screenshot above, then close the menus.
5) Load FulGaz, log back in or register your account.
NOTE: If you are still having trouble logging in, please check there is not a capital letter at the start of your email address. This will cause logins to fail as emails do need to be all lower case.
Need to reset your password? Click here.
No sensors being picked up by your Android device? Click here.