FulGaz ride videos rely on a constant internet speed and connection to our ride video server, so that they can be successfully streamed to your device. The faster you ride (and the faster the video plays) the higher the speed of connection you will need. One way of reducing this reliance on server connection is to download the ride video in full beforehand.
To reliably stream FulGaz rides you will need a sustained internet speed of double the bitrate of the video file. For each of the three quality settings, this works out to roughly:
4K = 40 Mbit/s
1080p = 12 Mbit/s
720p = 8 Mbit/s
If you do experience playback issues, please head to FulGaz settings -> video settings, and...
- Tick the "Disable HLS Streaming" option
- Set your video preference to 1080p or even 720p
A few other tips that may help:
- Download the ride video in full beforehand, this reduces the required processing power, and reliance on your home internet connection
- Close any other programs running in the background while using FulGaz
- Ensure there is at least 5GB of free space on your device
- Install any pending software or driver updates for your device