Here’s how to copy the ride videos to a computer and see what’s being stored in the app. The instructions are for a mac, but it’s the very much the same on a PC. This is a great way to keep a lot of rides available without having to store them on your iPhone or iPad all the time.
Articles in this section
- What does the data on the ride screen mean?
- Copying videos from a computer to FulGaz
- My iPad keeps going flat when it's plugged into a TV
- Playback on the TV is choppy / really bad
- FulGaz for Apple TV is now available
- The resistance seems too hard
- The difference between Steady, Reactive and Challenge modes
- Strava connection issues
- Simulate lower gearing on your smart trainer
- Saving a ride as a favourite ride