If you've lost or forgotten your password and have logged out of the FulGaz app, you can reset it using a link on the Member's Page of the website.
If you've forgotten your password to FulGaz, you can easily reset it by heading to the Member's Page and requesting a password reset email.
Head to your Member's Page -> members.fulgaz.com
If you are already are logged in, click the "Forgotten password?" option underneath the subscription options. If not logged in, click the "I forgot my password" link under the login boxes.
- Enter the email address associated with your FulGaz account (this is case sensitive).
- You will be emailed a link and a new temporary password.
- Click this link to reset your password and be taken to the login link.
- Use your temporary password to log in.
Changing your password: Once you have used the password reset link in the email and logged back in using your temporary password, you can change this to something more personal using the settings options in the FulGaz app.
- Open the FulGaz app.
- Go to settings > your details > change password.
- Enter your new password.
NOTE: The password reset email can only be sent to the email address used to register your account. Please check your Junk or Spam folders also.
If you do not receive a reset email, contact our team at email@example.com and we will assist you.