YES! FulGaz is now available for MacOS! The download link is below and very shortly it'll be available to download through the App Store also.
A FEW NOTES:
- FulGaz was built around the latest "Big Sur" MacOS version. If your MacBook is running an earlier operating system, you may encounter some issues. Updating to the latest MacOS is the best option in these cases.
- The MacOS version is Bluetooth only, ANT+ is not supported at this time. We are in discussions with Garmin about how to best provide this functionality in the future.
To access and start using the MacOS FulGaz app...
- Download the file via the link above
- Open the file
- Double click on the app icon and open FulGaz!
If you get the below error message "FulGaz can't be open because Apple cannot check it for malicious software", follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Apple icon in the top left
- Open System preferences
- Press "Security & Privacy"
- Go to General
- Press "Open Anyway"
- Navgiate back to the FulGaz app and open it.
- Log in using your usual FulGaz email and password (or register a new account).