If you find that your speed is not realistic or you are not getting resistance changes, it may be that your smart trainer is not connecting via the correct channel. Please ensure on the device connections screen you are choosing to connect under trainer resistance control AND power options.
Also ensure your trainer signal is not being "clung" to by any other app or device. This could be...
- Zwift, Rouvy, RGT or another training app
- Wattbike Hub
- FulGaz running on another device
- The app you use for trainer calibration or testing
- A Wahoo or Garmin head unit, especially if in "indoor" mode
- Bluetooth settings on your phone or tablet
Please ensure that your trainer is disconnected from these other apps/device and that they are not still running minimised in the background on the same or a difference device to FulGaz. Then performa a reboot (power off from wall then back on) of all devices and trainers.