If you find that your speed is not realistic or you are not getting resistance changes, it may be that your smart trainer is not connecting via the correct channel. Please ensure on the device connections screen you are choosing to connect under trainer resistance control AND power options.
Also, ensure your trainer signal is not being "clung" to by any other app or device.
This could be...
- Zwift, Rouvy, RGT or another training app
- Wattbike Hub
- FulGaz running on another device
- The app you use for trainer calibration or testing
- A Wahoo or Garmin head unit, especially if in "indoor" mode
- Bluetooth settings on your phone or tablet.
Please ensure that your trainer is disconnected from these other apps/device and that they are not still running minimised in the background on the same or a different device to FulGaz. Then perform a reboot (power off from the wall then back on) of all devices and trainers.