10/06/2021 The latest software update for FulGaz has been released across all platforms and includes a number of important fixes and behind-the-scenes feature enhancements.
- Fix for some devices not showing up on connections screen
- Menu performance optimisations
- Support for Stages Smart Bike gear display
- Connectivity update for Elite Novo / Qubo / B+ trainers
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity for Elite Drivo / Direto on Windows 10
- Improved group ride multi-lap leaderboards and event timing
- Fix for “crash on resume” saved ride issue (Android)
- Minor bug fixes
Apple iOS / tvOS: 4.1.10
Windows 10: 184.108.40.206
MacOS Beta: 4.2.16
NOTE: Most devices will automatically update FulGaz when installing regular app updates, but it's always worth checking your relevant App Store to ensure there are no pending updates.
21/03/2021 Windows 10 specific update to version 220.127.116.11 to fix the "closing to desktop from menu pages" bug affecting a handful of Windows 10 devices.
15/03/2021 Software update containing minor bug fixes and layout adjustments.
- Apple iOS and tvOS to version 4.1.8
- Android to version 4.21
- Windows 10 to version 18.104.22.168
19/02/2021 Software update to version 4.1.6 for iOS and tvOS, 4.19 for Android. Windows update is pending approval and should go live within the next 48 hours.
- Tacx NEO 2/2T erratic cadence bug nailed!
- Resistance control support for older-model Kinetic Smart Control trainers
- Resistance control support for Saris Hammer and H-series trainers
- Fix for workouts where lap changes were causing instability
10/02/2021 Software update to version 4.1.5 (563) for iOS and tvOS, version 22.214.171.124 (7) for Windows 10 and version 4.18 (563) for Android.
- Fix for users in some regions who could not register
- Cadence for certain Kinetic trainer models fixed
- Improved buffering for local streaming from NAS or MAMP server
- General bug fixes
28/01/2021 Today's FulGaz software update includes a number of important connectivity enhancements and additional support for new trainers and devices. This updates has a fix for the Tacx NEO (and other trainers) no longer giving resistance changes or ERG mode. Other improvements include:
A number of device connectivity improvements
Fix for Tacx trainer connections
Warning if trainer control is not connected before proceeding
Support for the new Wahoo Direct Connect device
Group ride performance enhancements
Assorted stability-related bug fixes