08/08/2021 A minor software update for all platforms. This software update includes some important connectivity improvements for certain trainer models, plus many other behind-the-scenes improvements.
- Improved video download and streaming quality
- In-ride slope scaling for KICKR bike (via right top of lever hood buttons)
- Fix for TrainingPeaks upload syncing dropouts
- Improved Elite trainer support
- Support for Acer Explova Nova trainers
- Fix for ride history data displaying incorrectly
- Additional stability and bug fixes
Apple iOS / tvOS: 4.1.12
Windows 10: 22.214.171.124
NOTE: Most devices will automatically update FulGaz when installing regular app updates, but it's always worth checking your relevant App Store to ensure there are no pending updates.
10/06/2021 Fix for some devices not showing up on connections screen, menu performance optimisations, support for Stages Smart Bike, Elite Novo / Qubo / B+ trainers. Improved group ride multi-lap leaderboards and event timing systems. Fix for “crash on resume” saved ride issue (Android).
21/03/2021 Windows 10 specific update to version 126.96.36.199 to fix the "closing to desktop from menu pages" bug affecting a handful of Windows 10 devices.
15/03/2021 Software update containing minor bug fixes and layout adjustments.
- Apple iOS and tvOS to version 4.1.8
- Android to version 4.21
- Windows 10 to version 188.8.131.52
19/02/2021 Software update to version 4.1.6 for iOS and tvOS, 4.19 for Android. Windows update is pending approval and should go live within the next 48 hours.
- Tacx NEO 2/2T erratic cadence bug nailed!
- Resistance control support for older-model Kinetic Smart Control trainers
- Resistance control support for Saris Hammer and H-series trainers
- Fix for workouts where lap changes were causing instability
10/02/2021 Software update to version 4.1.5 (563) for iOS and tvOS, version 184.108.40.206 (7) for Windows 10 and version 4.18 (563) for Android.
- Fix for users in some regions who could not register
- Cadence for certain Kinetic trainer models fixed
- Improved buffering for local streaming from NAS or MAMP server
28/01/2021 Today's FulGaz software update includes a number of important connectivity enhancements and additional support for new trainers and devices. This updates has a fix for the Tacx NEO (and other trainers) no longer giving resistance changes or ERG mode. Other improvements include:
A number of device connectivity improvements
Fix for Tacx trainer connections
Warning if trainer control is not connected before proceeding
Support for the new Wahoo Direct Connect device
Group ride performance enhancements
Assorted stability-related bug fixes