- New: Ability to sort rides by duration
- New: FulGaz appended to Strava automatic upload ride titles
- Incorrect gearing number for KICKR Bike fixed
- Fix for inconsistent activation of Challenge riders
- Resolved "trimmed" versions replacing full rides in Trending row
- Resolved missing "enter Group Ride code" in settings menu
- Fix for some rides still syncing even if Strava access revoked
- Enhancements to Avatar functionality for future releases
- General behind-the-scenes performance updates and bug fixes
NOTE: Most devices will automatically update FulGaz when installing regular app updates, but it's always worth checking your relevant App Store to ensure there are no pending updates.
Challenge mode rider times "reverting to steady" bug fixed
Apple TV video playback enhancements
Group/event ride "line map" syncing bug fixed
Updates to Section feature to reduce non-playback
Updates to Group Ride feature for date display, creation and deletion of private rides
Improved connectivity for certain Tacx trainers
New translucent HUD added to Windows
Fixed Windows apps crash when using in-ride settings
Fixed trimmed ride playback issue on Android
Fixed NAS playback issue on Android
Fixed issue with external drive rides on MacOS
Improved ride list refresh on app start up
General app performance and appearance upgrades
Various other minor bug fixes and behind-the-scenes enhancements
An update has been pushed to Apple TV, MacOS and iOS. This update contains a number of important software enhancements, including a fix for the "stuttering" on some Apple TV devices. For Apple TV, the option to disable HLS Streaming has also been added into FulGaz settings -> video settings.
Please disable HLS Streaming if you are still experiencing playback issues.
The latest version numbers are:
4.3.23 for iOS
4.3.22 for Apple TV
New lower-screen translucent HUD, replacing the old "either side" HUD
Sizing options for HUD (sm/med/lg in display settings)
Improvements to ZWO syncing from your Member’s Page
Improvements to Challenge mode data handling
Fixed ride data syncing with Ironman VR
Fixed segment display issue affecting some accounts
Fixed “stuttering” issue (Apple TV)
Private group ride start times now displayed in user’s local time zone
New onboarding screens for first-time account setup
12/01/2022 Happy New Year! New ride trimming feature!
This update includes the new RIDE TRIMMING feature, where you can select and save a custom "section" of any ride. Now you can start and finish your ride at any point by creating your section. Sections can also be used for group rides. Other features in this update include:
- Now using adaptive bitrate streaming (HLS)
- Integration for Final Surge accounts via your Member's Page
- New bike computer / HUD toggle switch
- Fix for Today's Plan sync
- Integration with Ironman Virtual Club
- Various minor bug fixes
Apple iPhone/iPad: 4.2.15
Apple TV: 4.2.13
Windows 10/11: 22.214.171.124
08/08/2021 A minor software update for all platforms. This update includes some important connectivity improvements for certain trainer models, plus other behind-the-scenes improvements. Improved video download and streaming quality, improved Elite trainer support, in-ride slope scaling for KICKR bike (via right top of lever hood buttons), additional stability and bug fixes.
Apple iOS / tvOS: 4.1.12
Windows 10: 126.96.36.199
10/06/2021 Fix for some devices not showing up on connections screen, menu performance optimisations, support for Stages Smart Bike, Elite Novo / Qubo / B+ trainers. Improved group ride multi-lap leaderboards and event timing systems. Fix for “crash on resume” saved ride issue (Android).
21/03/2021 Windows 10 specific update to version 188.8.131.52 to fix the "closing to desktop from menu pages" bug affecting a handful of Windows 10 devices.
15/03/2021 Software update containing minor bug fixes and layout adjustments.
- Apple iOS and tvOS to version 4.1.8
- Android to version 4.21
- Windows 10 to version 184.108.40.206
19/02/2021 Software update to version 4.1.6 for iOS and tvOS, 4.19 for Android. Windows update is pending approval and should go live within the next 48 hours.
- Tacx NEO 2/2T erratic cadence bug nailed!
- Resistance control support for older-model Kinetic Smart Control trainers
- Resistance control support for Saris Hammer and H-series trainers
- Fix for workouts where lap changes were causing instability
10/02/2021 Software update to version 4.1.5 (563) for iOS and tvOS, version 220.127.116.11 (7) for Windows 10 and version 4.18 (563) for Android.
- Fix for users in some regions who could not register
- Cadence for certain Kinetic trainer models fixed
- Improved buffering for local streaming from NAS or MAMP server
28/01/2021 Today's FulGaz software update includes a number of important connectivity enhancements and additional support for new trainers and devices. This updates has a fix for the Tacx NEO (and other trainers) no longer giving resistance changes or ERG mode. Other improvements include:
A number of device connectivity improvements
Fix for Tacx trainer connections
Warning if trainer control is not connected before proceeding
Support for the new Wahoo Direct Connect device
Group ride performance enhancements
Assorted stability-related bug fixes