To ensure you have the latest features and fixes, it is important to keep FulGaz up to date. Most devices will update apps automatically when installing regular updates, but if not you may need to head to the App Store on your device and manually install pending updates.
We recommend switching on automatic updates for your device.
You can check for any pending updates by following the steps below for your device.
iOS / tvOS / MacOS (iPad, iPhone, Apple TV & Mac)
1. Open the App Store icon on your device's home screen
2. Tap on the search option (magnifying glass) in the lower right corner
3. Type "FulGaz" into the search box
4. If there is a pending update, the app page will say UPDATE (instead of open)
5. Tap on UPDATE to install the newest version
Open the App Store icon on your tablet home screen, or head to the App Store on your PC or laptop by searching for it in your Windows menu
App Store Link - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/fulgaz/9n8l935mvwgt
1. In the top right corner, tap on the "three horizontal dots" icon
2. Select the "Downloads and Updates" option
3. On the next screen, select "Get Updates"
4. If there are any pending updates for FulGaz, they will show here
5. Install any updates for FulGaz
Android tablet & phone
1. Open the Google Play Store on your device's home screen
2. Type "FulGaz" into the search box
3. If there is a pending update, the app page will say UPDATE (instead of open)
4. Tap on UPDATE to install the newest version