Your FTP in FulGaz is likely to be closer to a test you've done outdoors because the load on your legs is more similar (lots of micro bursts of intensity and corresponding easier bits). This usually produces a slightly higher number than a purely steady state test. We would suggest using the FulGaz number, but ultimately the choice is yours.
Articles in this section
- Why we've created the 12 week climbing program and how it will make you a better bike rider
- FulGaz 3.0 Beta - Known Issues
- Adding your Promo Code
- Download the 12 week Climbing Program
- What the new on-screen data means
- What, no ERG mode?
- Do I need to change gear during the sessions?
- What to do if you can't pedal fast enough on the steeper climbs
- What is a MAP test?
- What if my FulGaz FTP is different from my FTP in Zwift, TrainerRoad or outdoors?