Your FTP in FulGaz is likely to be closer to a test you've done outdoors because the load on your legs is more similar (lots of micro bursts of intensity and corresponding easier bits). This usually produces a slightly higher number than a purely steady state test. We would suggest using the FulGaz number, but ultimately the choice is yours.
Articles in this section
- The workout intervals are incorrect (too long or too short)
- How to take the Kinglake FTP test - a personal view
- Download the 12 Week FTP Program
- Download the 12 week Climbing Program
- What the Training program on-screen data means
- Do I need to change gear during the sessions?
- What to do if you can't pedal fast enough on the steeper climbs
- What if my FulGaz FTP is different from my FTP in Zwift, TrainerRoad or outdoors?
- What is the Climbing Program and how does it work?
- What happens if I'm following a program and I miss a day, or need to travel for a few days?