To download videos in FulGaz, your device will need a reliable internet connection. Slower internet speeds or an unstable or weak home WiFi signal will negatively impact video download speeds and success.
The speed of the download will ultimately depend on your internet connection speed, but there are a couple of tips you can try to ensure your files download successfully.
- When downloading a file, do not navigate away from the ride page or "multi-task" by switching to another app while the file is downloading.
- Always wait for the blue download bar to complete before navigating away from that page or attempting to ride the route. When complete, the "CANCEL" button will change to "DELETE" also.
- Ensure there is more than enough free space on your device for the video file. As a general guide, an hour of FulGaz video in each quality setting is roughly...
4K = 10GB
1080p = 2GB
720p = Under 1GB
- If your downloads are taking too long, try switching your video preference to a lower quality setting. You can do this in settings -> video settings.
- If you are using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) when connecting to the internet to mask your IP address, encrypt your data and/or hide your location, this can sometimes prevent successful video downloads from our servers.
Article is closed for comments.