NOTE: FulGaz for Android is Bluetooth-only, ANT+ is not supported.
If no devices are being shown on the connections screen and you have followed the troubleshooting steps in this article to ensure your devices are not connected to any other apps, it may be that FulGaz does not have Location Services permissions on your Android device.
Please head to Android settings and allow Location Services:
- Open the Settings menu on your Android device.
- Scroll down and open Location.
- Make sure Use Location is enabled first, then open the App Permission menu.
4) In the App Permission menu, scroll down until you find FulGaz in the list, it will most likely be under the "Denied" grouping. Click on FulGaz.
5) Ensure that "Allow only while using the app" is checked.
Exit the settings menu, and reboot your device (power off / on again), then next time you load FulGaz, it should now be able to use Bluetooth to access your trainer and sensor connections.